Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
The management reserves the right, in combination with any other statements or directives shown on tickets, or displayed on the premises or on our publicity material to –
- refuse admission of the ticket holder to the premises
- refuse entry and use on the premises of any form of audio or visual recording equipment, cellular telephones
- request the ticket holder to leave the premises
- make any changes whatsoever in the performance owing to unforeseen or unavoidable cause
- cancel or abandon the performance for reason beyond its control without notice and without being liable to pay any person compensation for damages other than a refund to the value of the ticket price.
There are no understudies at Hampstead Theatre.
Where possible latecomers will be admitted at a suitable break in the performance, or interval. For some productions, latecomers will not be admitted.
Tickets are strictly non-transferable and non-refundable, but may be exchanged for another performance of the same production. This is subject to availability and the administration fee of £2. Please not that there are no refunds, exchanges or returns for our West End transfers. This includes Firebird and The Wasp.
Customer details are held on our database in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1988.
Charity Registration No:218506
VAT No: 877 3927 65
We can exchange tickets for performances of the same production for a £2 administration fee (per transaction) and only if they are returned to us at least 24 hours before the performance. Please note that there are no refunds.
In the event of a sold out performance, as a courtesy, we will endeavor to resell your tickets for an administration charge of £2 per ticket. We cannot guarantee a resale and the tickets must be in our possession at least one hour before the performance begins. Hampstead Theatre reserves the right to sell other tickets before returned tickets. If your tickets are re-sold we will arrange a credit with Hampstead Theatre to spend on a future show less a £2 admin fee.
Buying returned tickets for sell-out performances
When a show is sold out there will sometimes be returned tickets or house seats available for sale, in person, on the day. Please call the box office at 10am on the day of the desired performance for this information.
We want as many people as possible to see our productions so it is always worth calling just in case!