Bespoke benefits are offered to anyone wishing to be more personally involved with the theatre through a Major Gift (£10,000+), which could directly support the work on the Main Stage, Hampstead Downstairs or the Literary Fund.
This engagement could include:
- A meeting with Edward Hall and Greg Ripley-Duggan to discuss potential plays
- Invitation to the cast Meet and Greet and first read-through
- Invitation to rehearsal/s and Dress rehearsal (subject to directorial approval)
- Regular e-mail and phone updates from us about the production
- Accreditation, of your preference, on all marketing print and online
- Invitation to first and last night parties
- All benefits as per Standing Ovation Patronage, including complimentary tickets, a backstage tour and an invitation to the Artistic Director’s annual ‘At Home’.
If you would like more information about giving a Major Gift to Hampstead Theatre, please contact Cathy Baker, Development Director on 020 7449 4161 or email email@example.com.