Terms and Conditions
The management team reserves the right to:
• Refuse admission of the ticket holder to the premises
• Refuse entry and use on the premises of any form of audio or visual recording equipment, cellular telephones
• Request the ticket holder to leave the premises
• Make any changes in the performance owing to unforeseen or unavoidable cause e.g cast changes
• Cancel or abandon the performance for reason beyond its control without notice and without being liable to pay any person compensation for damages other than a full refund to the value of the ticket price
• Customer details are held on our database in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1988. Your data may also be used for NHS Track and Trace purposes
• Please note latecomers will not be admitted
Charity Registration No:218506
VAT No: 877 3927 65
Exchange and Cancellation Policy
Tickets may be exchanged for a later performance of the same production depending on availability and on condition that we receive notice at least 24 hours before the performance. There is an administration fee of £2 per exchange. Please note we cannot exchange tickets for any West End Transfers. All sales for this type of ticket are final.
Should The Dumb Waiter need to be postponed, you’ll have the choice of a full refund or credit to use when Hampstead Theatre reopens.
If you cannot attend the performance due to having to isolate, please contact us and we will guarantee you a refund up to 2 hours before the performance or help you exchange into a later performance. Please email email@example.com in this instance.
In the event of a sold out performance, as a courtesy, we will endeavor to resell your tickets for an administration charge of £2 per ticket. We cannot guarantee a resale and the tickets must be in our possession 48 hours before the performance begins. Hampstead Theatre reserves the right to sell other tickets before returned tickets. If your tickets are re-sold we will arrange a credit with Hampstead Theatre to spend on a future show less a £2 admin fee.
Even for productions which have previously sold out we cannot guarantee successful resale of returned tickets. You can transfer tickets to a relative or friend, as long as those attending are considered one household or a ‘support bubble’. If you wish to transfer tickets you must notify the Box Office so that we can change the contact details for that booking.