Terms and Conditions
We are committed to ensuring that Hampstead Theatre is a safe, inclusive and respectful place for our teams and our visitors. We will take immediate action when this is not supported by those visiting our venue.
The management team reserves the right to:
•Refuse admission of the ticket holder to the premises
• Refuse entry and use on the premises of any form of audio or visual recording equipment, cellular telephones
• Request the ticket holder to leave the premises
• Make any changes in the performance owing to unforeseen or unavoidable cause e.g cast changes
• Cancel or abandon the performance for reason beyond its control without notice and without being liable to pay any person compensation for damages other than a full refund to the value of the ticket price
• Customer details are held on our database in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1988. Your data may also be used for NHS Track and Trace purposes
• Please note latecomers will not be admitted into the auditorium and there will be no readmissions once the show has started
Charity Registration No:218506
VAT No: 877 3927 65
Exchange and Cancellation Policy
We do not offer refunds but tickets may be exchanged for a later performance of the same production depending on availability and on condition that we receive notice at least 24 hours before the performance. There is an administration fee of £2 per exchange. Please note we cannot exchange tickets for any West End Transfers. All sales for this type of ticket are final.
If your performance needs to be postponed or cancelled, you’ll have the choice for a full refund or credit on any future performance.
If you cannot attend the performance due to having to isolate, please contact us and we will guarantee you a refund up to 2 hours before the performance or help you exchange into a later performance. Please email email@example.com in this instance.
In the event of a sold out performance, as a courtesy, we will endeavour to resell your tickets for an administration charge of £2 per ticket. We cannot guarantee a resale and the tickets must be in our possession 48 hours before the performance begins. Hampstead Theatre reserves the right to sell other tickets before returned tickets. If your tickets are re-sold we will arrange a credit with Hampstead Theatre to spend on a future show less a £2 admin fee.
Even for productions which have previously sold out we cannot guarantee successful resale of returned tickets. You can transfer tickets to a relative or friend; to transfer your tickets to someone else, please contact the Box Office on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7722 9301.