Hampstead Theatre nominated for 9 Whatsonstage.com Awards
Posted on 7 December 2012.
Posted in: Announcements
Hampstead Theatre is delighted to have been nominated by the theatre-going public for 9 Whatsonstage.com Awards. There have been more than 50,000 nominations across the 27 awards categories this year. The 2013 Awards cover productions commenced between 1 December 2011 and 30 November 2012.
1. The IMAIL Best Ensemble Performance – Chariots of Fire – at Hampstead & the Gielgud
2. Best New Play – Chariots of Fire by Mike Bartlett – at Hampstead & the Gielgud
3. The TOTALLY THEATRE PRODUCTIONS Best Director – Edward Hall – Chariots of Fire at Hampstead & the Gielgud
4. The FEAST Creative Best Set Designer – Miriam Buether – Chariots of Fire at Hampstead & the Gielgud, Wild Swans at the Young Vic & The Effect at the National, Cottesloe
5. The made Best Choreographer – Scott Ambler – Chariots of Fire at Hampstead & the Gielgud
6. Best Supporting Actor in a Play – Mark Gatiss – The Recruiting Officer at the Donmar Warehouse & 55 Days at Hampstead
7. Best New Play – 55 Days by Howard Brenton – at Hampstead
8. Best Play Revival – The Judas Kiss – at Hampstead
9. The DIGITAL THEATRE Best Actor in a Play – Rupert Everett – The Judas Kiss at Hampstead
Winners will be announced at the Whatsonstage.com concert in February. Voting for the winner has now opened – click the button below to cast your vote.
KEEPING YOU SAFE AT HAMPSTEAD
RESPECT PERSONAL SPACE
FACE MASKS ENCOURAGED
STATE OF THE ART VENTILATION
HAND SANITISING STATIONS