JOIN THE HAMPSTEAD 2021 APPEAL
HELP HAMPSTEAD THRIVE FOR ARTISTS AND AUDIENCES IN 2021
Whether you booked a ticket, gave a donation, renewed your membership or simply wished us well, thank you for your recent support and for being a part of the Hampstead family.
Although last year wasn’t easy, the regular contributions of Patrons, Friends and Donors enabled us to support our artists and staff, to commission new work and to re-open our doors.
Now we cannot wait to be back - bringing you great new plays, collaborating with artists, and taking Hampstead into our community.
In these extraordinary times, we can only move forward with additional support.
Please consider making a donation to help Hampstead Theatre flourish in 2021 and beyond.
WHAT YOU WILL SUPPORT
At Hampstead Theatre, we want to play our part in rebuilding the theatre sector and in bringing people together once again through the thrilling, shared experience of live performance.
your donation will help us to
- Create productions on our Main Stage and Downstairs spaces, providing work for freelancers, the backbone of our industry, to bring you world-class new theatre
- Commission new work from emerging and established writers
- Develop new talent through programmes such as INSPIRE, one-on-one mentoring and our Open Script Submissions, to discover new voices and continue our tradition of original storytelling
- Encourage the next generation of theatregoers with our Under 30s £10 tickets
- Reach out to our local community through our Multilingualism Youth Theatre and a new Participation Programme, to engage new audiences and tell their stories on our stages
JOIN THE FAMILY
You can also make a regular contribution by becoming a Friend or a Patron, to deepen your relationship with Hampstead and help us make ambitious new theatre for generations to come.
Other ways to give
You can also call us on 020 7449 4155 to make a donation via card over the phone, or get in touch to donate via CAF, cheque or bank transfer.
If you have any more questions, please contact Ilaria Pizzichemi, Development Manager, via firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7449 4174 - we'd love to hear from you.